UPOV offers a series of distance learning courses.
For further information on course content, registration categories and the dates of the next sessions, please consult the:
The UPOV Courses are hosted on WIPO eLearning Center - Online Registration System
How to register for the UPOV DL-205 Course
1. If you don't have a WIPO User Center Account yet, create one now. Validate your account by opening the link sent to the email address you provided when you created your account.
2. Once your WIPO User Center Account is enabled and validated, you can login to the eLearning Center - Online Registration System
3. Please update your personal and professional details by clicking on the menu on the left hand side (complete all fields).
4. Please click on "Enroll now" in the left hand menu to register or register directly from the UPOV Course Catalogue.
5. If possible, please upload your endorsement letter into your e‑portfolio on-line in the registration system.
If you forget your username and/or password, the WIPO User Center has facilities to remind you of the same. Your account with the WIPO User Center will be linked to the email address you use when you apply for your Account. For your security, all reminders of username and password details will be sent to that email address. It will also be possible to change this email address by accessing your account.
Note: Your WIPO User Center Account and WIPO eLearning Center access codes will be the same.
Naktuinbouw - Course on Plant Variety Protection, Wageningen, Netherlands
from June 15 to 26, 2015
Deadline for application: April 17, 2015
Deadline for application for a NFP, MENA or StuNed scholarships is 21 October 2014
For more information please click here and visit http://www.studyinholland.nl/scholarships/scholarships-administered-by-nuffic
or contact Naktuinbouw: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 (0)71 332 61 65.